Friday, November 4, 2011

Slip and slide adventures!

Old NW neighborhood streets were slick in places.


Bridges downtown had a nice dusting of snow.


The sun on the mountains was beautiful!

I guess the title is a little misleading...the roads were really pretty good this morning.  I found quite a few icy patches up by my neighborhood, but by the time I got down to the river path most of the route was just wet.  The only exception was the bridges, which still had a light dusting of snow (along with the grassy areas).  For some reason I love riding over the bridges and skidding down from the crest to the pavement.  With the extra length of the xtracycle it just seems like slow motion!  I'm sure it's rooted in the 6 year old that still lives in everybody.  Anyway, it was a gorgeous crisp morning ride for me and I loved every minute of it.  Hope you had as much fun on your way in!

No comments:

Post a Comment