Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Another busy weekend is in the books and Halloween night is still to come!  We managed to get away from projects this weekend and ride to the Zombie Crawl downtown with friends.   Actually, in hind sight it must be quite a spectacle to see 6 people riding bikes in full zombie dress....at least I haven't seen it on the Walking Dead yet!  It was awesome to see so many Renoites out in full costume.  The local pub crawls are always well attended but this one must have been one of the bigger ones this year!  Every bar in downtown Reno was a block deep with lines of people to get in the door!




One of our group had an awesome Pinhead costume, but somehow I don't have a picture.  Which is weird because everyone wanted their picture taken with him in the pubs!

I almost didn't even have time to get made up....I was changing flat tires (three times in one night)!  That I'll leave for another post.

The next morning we biked out to Stone House Cafe (using the relatively new bike lanes on Arlington Ave.) for a much needed morning after breakfast!  It was warm enough by 10:30 to sit outside and enjoy some great food (if you had a few layers)!

 
   I was a little slow with the camera, so this is all I have to show for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment